Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Departure: T-minus 17 Days

It's just under three weeks out until I leave for Morocco. I've only been home from school for less than a week, but it's been a flurry of appointments (wisdom teeth are now gone), visits with friends, and last minute shopping trips to ensure I'm fitting in with Morocco's more conservative dress code. (No, Dad, I don't need to wear the hijab.) I'm savoring the summer but anticipation for the trip is growing! Unfortunately, I realized that I'm actually going to Morocco to study, not just to have fun. Considering the strain of last semester and the prevailing burnout, I hope I can revitalize myself in the next couple weeks... Now I'm going to go mope and drink another milkshake. Moving onto solid foods tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment